Friday, August 8, 2008

WHAT THE HECK!!!!

No, no I have not died. I've just moved, gotten a new nephew, found out what color baby I'm having, started insulin for diabetes, and had TONS of contractions. Phew, I'm worn out :)

So we moved back to our house in Rigby (fabulous by the way, I love it...I spent so much time on it, if I could get everything unpacked I'd be in heaven). Weston Samuel was born on June 25th ... he's so perfect!!! Darling, darling, darling. More about my upcoming babe in a sec. Here's a picture of my new favorite little man. And his gorgeous cousin ... Paisley Rae! (Can't get enough of that babe)
I don't have the internet yet, so I'll write more when I get the energy to go to mom's again.


Oh yeah ... had our ultrasound....

















It's a girl. :)

I think I'll be more excited when it sinks in a little more ... just a big change, I've gotten the boy thing all figured out ya know. Should be exciting. Wyatt is excited, he said "Yes!! Now I can rope her!". Wish us luck!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANNIE! I am so excited for you! A little girl! She will be so stinkin' cute! I can't wait!

Bean said...

Annie, I am so excited for you. Girls are so much fun. Congratulations!!!!!

Gel said...

Congrats on the girl! Why did you move back to your Rigby? Hopefully all is well!

Bobbi said...

How Exciting! Your boys are going to love her to death. I hope you are feeling well and things are going great for you guys.

District 6 Festival Committee said...

Congratulations! Yeah! This will be really different but YEAH YEAH YEAH So exciting and new and fun. YEAH!

the h fam. said...

well well well you have returned!! it's about freakin time!! i'm so excited for another niece!!! and i umm noticed you don't have any pictures of my baby, FANCY, on your blog yet?!!! what's the dealio?!! :) anywho have a fab day!!

merlene said...

Welcome back!! Like I told you baby Paisley needs a little girl cousin to play with!! Love ya all Grandma Merlene

Zane Callister said...

Congrats, Annie! I didn't even realize that you and Quin were expecting. Really happy for you.

Haley and Jon said...

We are excited for you. I know how you feel, I don't know what to do with a boy. It will be an adventure thats for sure.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby girl! That will definitely be different, but lots of fun! And she will be very tough!