Monday, October 22, 2007

Bringing home the bacon, er the balers




We are done with farming for the year ~ which means that it's time to start hauling straw. Here are the top 10 reasons that I'm glad the the balers are all back in my backyard.

#1. Nothing really looks cooler than 4 balers that are dirty because they made money.

#2. No more bonding-time with little boys while I'm trying to drive the baler.

#3. We can have dinner (occasionally) with Quin before 10:30pm

#4. It means that it's fall ... snow, cold, & Christmas is coming!!

#5. No more running parts up to Tetonia or Ashton

#6. Quin is still in my bed at 3:30 in the morning ~ at least till 4 or so :)

#7. Less laundry ~ the boys don't need 3 changes of clothes (work, play, and dirtier play)

#8. I might actually get a date for the 1st time in 4 months

#9. Halloween ~ I love holidays

#10. I SURVIVED OUR FIRST YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

How fun to be done and what cool pictures! I love you're blog by the way and....

Tag! Check out my blog to get your instuctions :)

Hope you're having a good week... you're such a diva! :)

Jess said...

Annie, oh Annie where are you?? :) So when I tagged you I didn't realize that you couldn't see my link by clicking on my name... I'm such a dork! :D So forget the tag but you can still check us out.... bnjfam.blogspot.com Hope you're doing good and Merry Christmas!