Tuesday, January 1, 2008

And we're back :)




Happy New Year Friends & Family!!!


I hope that your Christmas was as jolly as ours! We had a holiday season full of visiting friends (We miss you already Siddoways) and family (love Uncle Ben, he's a crack-up). Quin did SOOO good ~ he gave me a new program for digital scrapbooking (as you can already see). I must admit that I'm hooked! I never thought that an addicted scrapaholic like me would ever get into this computer mumbo-jumbo, but I've seen the light! I love it~you can look forward to more fun pages that I'll share and maybe an update or two to this boring old page!
I hope that 2008 will be the year when your families grow closer, your hearts find peace, and your homes are filled with love!
Love Always, Annie & the rest of the Tuckett Crew

No comments: