Wednesday, August 12, 2009

where, oh where has the summertime gone?

oh where, oh where can it be??? ok, i guess that's really a song about a little dog, with it's ears cut short and it's tail cut long, oh where, oh where can he be? :) you know it's really to bad that you can't hear me singing when i blog -- i crack myself up.

this summer is nearly over -- the 2 big boys start school next thurs. Wyatt will be in 1st and Cooper is in kindergarten. Then Hyrum will start preschool in sept. WHAT in the WORLD am I going to do with myself? i'm not sure how i'll handle having a semi-quiet house. i might actually get ahead a little bit (until the weekends anyway).

we've had such a fun and busy summer, obviously, since i haven't posted in ions. here's a bit of the entertainment around here.

Maggie's dad gave her a chips ahoy cookie while we were camping. Her mom was VERY impressed, especially around 2 in the morning when she had a bellyache.

Water parties in the backyard with the neighbors. We love the Boone's!! It's so fun to live in such a great area!!

Weeding the garden, and weeding, and weeding. Next year we are more than doubling the garden. Maybe then the boys won't eat all of the peas so I can freeze some. We've loved fresh peas and potatoes though!! I love working outside with my little farmers :)

Wyatt loved the hammock while we were camping (LOVE the dirty smirk). The best family times that we have is when we are all outside and dirty -- gotta love it!

Loved playing at the spray park in Rexburg with Paisley! Cousins rock!! Can't wait to meet Ben & Rach's little lady in a few weeks!! The boys are counting down the days!!

Miss Maggie even got in on the fun!!

We survived t-ball and moved onto soccer the very next week. I think I've loved watching soccer even more than t-ball. Wyatt the athlete loves playing defense and then kicking it over everyone's head and watching them all run for it. Pretty funny!!

Three little Tuckett boys on the soccer sideline~

I'm gonna miss my little men when they head off to school -- but I think Hyrum may miss them even more!! He's their little shadow -- I'm glad they all play so good! I'll miss summer but can't wait to see what entertainment we have these coming months!! Love you all!!

2 comments:

Gel said...

Its fun to see new pictures. Your little girl is getting so big and she is so cute! Your garden looks great! I love fresh veggies!

Brianna Tuckett said...

That's a pretty good recap of the summer :) Where did the time go?! I love the pics :) I'm sooooo glad to have the internet back :)