Friday, February 8, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

Lucky people! I'm starting a new Friday tradition ~ presenting (dum, da, da, dum) Flashback Friday!! **disclaimer: nothing is off limits and I am open to requests** So enough clowing around,

Oh, aren't I adorable (circa 1983)!! What fun. Yes, I grew up in a circus. Now I live in an even crazier one!! Here is the real stellar photo ... aren't we pretty :)


The Hobley Family around 1989 (before Sara ~ those were the days, kidding grace, kidding!).

Love to all ~ I've had enough blogging this morning. I'm off to the doctor. Peace Out Yo!

2 comments:

Gel said...

oh you look so cute! I love that family photo. I didn't even know that your brothers got married. Where have I been? Sorry thats not a very good cousin huh! Hope you're doing well.
Angelica

Audrey said...

Annie, that is seriously how I will always think of you when I hear your name...that cute little girl with those beautiful eyes! Fun post!