Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some Random Cuteness

Welcome again to another installment of "As the World Turns with the Tuckett's".
Here is a picture of Miss Maggie from last week ~ Wyatt put her cowboy hat on, we've had heck trying to keep it off of her head (poor lamb) I finally had to hide it from him. Here's hoping he doesn't see this picture and remember that I took it away.



This other picture is of some handy dandy aprons that I made (no pattern mind you) when Paisley come over last week -- no worries she got her own apron with a lovely floral motif. The boys were really impressed with the John Deere appliques, at least I thought they were until Wyatt asked me where his cowboy one was. D'oh, how'd I forget he's a cowboy not a farmer!





Funny story now (Just for Jason). Last week we were singing primary songs while I was playing the piano. We started to sing "We'll bring the world his truth" when Cooper said "I could really be in Helaman's Army. I already have all the camo." True that Bubba. Next time you see him wearing his camo -- ask him how Helaman's Army is doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute little cowgirl you have! I was at Target last night and they had the cutest little pink cowgirl onsies, they reminded me of your little miss Maggie!

lauren said...

Annie, your kids are ADORABLE! And their stories are so funny! I'm glad you're back! :)

Steph and Boyd said...

I did not know you had a girl congrats. She is so cute you will love her!