Monday, June 1, 2009

I should just upload those pictures, but I won't.

I soooo have some darling pictures to upload and put on here.
Today is not going to be that day.
Quin was gone last week (he got home late Sat. night) and I've been "summer cleaning". For me that means decluttering and putting things away so I have an excuse to redecorate.
I've decided that I may be addicted to lists. I have more lists of projects that I want to do than I will ever have time to do. Today's projects have been organizing the shelf and cupboards above the washer and dryer in the laundry room. Now I'm putting the things I want and use above there and moving Quin's things out to the shed. He doesn't use those things that often and I'm tired of having my cleaning stuff not have a real home. Should make things much nicer around here.

We start t-ball tonight ~ Coop said that he wants to hit the ball and not just play on the toys like he did in Mud Lake. We'll see how that goes. Wyatt has been us since before 6 this morning waiting for tonight. Should be an awesome summer!!

No comments: