Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm a slacker -





But for good reason! :)


You haven't heard anything new from me for a while, but we've had some excitement around here lately. Last Tues. Kim & Anthony Shurtliff (some of our best buddies) had a little boy. They named him Porter James, and he is so sweet! He weighed 9 lbs. 3 oz. and has the cutest chubby cheeks. They had him on oxygen for a couple days, but Kim & Port are home and healthy now. Then this morning Quin's sister Deidra and her husband had a little boy also! They named him McKabe Don. Can't wait to go see him and hug him a little! It's been FREEZING here, last night it was -20 or so -- NO SCHOOL FOR WYATT BOY! We are running extra heaters and trying to just stay inside. The today Quin and the boys went to the Potato Expo in Poky (oddly one of the high-lights of the year for them). I got to stay home this year (lucky momma). I am happy to say that all of my Christmas hoopla is finally down and put away *sigh* I hate that. Now I think that it's time for spring, and I still have a couple of MONTHS left by the look of the almost 3 feet of snow out my front door. Oh well, guess we'll make the most of it while we can, Wyatt wants a snowboard actually. I'll leave you with a cute picture of my Hoagie ~ I love that chicka! Bless the new babies!!! I'll post pictures later! (stupid picture won't go at the end, my mind must be frozen!)

No comments: